Endangered Species Collection 2022
Species no.01 - KOALA
Remaining population : 33,000
Threat : Diseases, Forest fires, Climate changes causing the decline of eucalyptus their main source of food.
Production date of apparel 04.13.2022
100% of this collection sales will be donated to CANADIAN WILDLIFE FEDERATION
Each piece of the Organic Standards Collection is made of 100% Organic Cotton and is offered in neutral colors and classic cuts.
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton
- 280gsm Fleece
- Tonal logo embroidery on sleeve & hem
- Rib cuff & hem
- Hang to dry Model is 6'2" 175lbs wearing size L.
- North America — all orders $100+ (CAD)
- International — all orders $350+ (CAD)
- All orders placed during regular business hours will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Express orders made before 2PM, shipped on the same day.
- Expeditors Purolator & FedEx.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Must be made within 21 days from date of delivery. Items must be unwashed & unworn. FREE returns/exchanges for orders over $100 in North America. Store credit may be available for products on sale. More info