Description & Care
Published by Gestalten Features 320 pages Printed in Germany Linen hard cover English language Publication date: September 2014 Dimensions: 20cm x 26.5cm x 3cm (7.9in x 10.4in x 1.2in)
How do we make better cities – places that work for people of all ages and backgrounds? How do we make cities that provide the obvious essentials – great transport, good places to work – as well as the softer elements that truly deliver quality of life, from urban swimming pools to rooftop clubs?
What to expect:
- Why the future of work is changing the look of our cities.
- How the likes of Paris, Berlin, Seoul and São Paulo are improving their metropolises.
- And many more.
Monocles guides are well-known informative books. Their inspiring content as well as the aesthetics of their magazine made them achieve great success.
Size & Fit
Shipping & Returns
- North America — all orders $100+ (CAD)
- International — all orders $350+ (CAD)
- All orders placed during regular business hours will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Express orders made before 2PM, shipped on the same day.
- Expeditors Purolator & FedEx.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Books are final sale. No exchanges, no refunds. More info